When tyres are changed with ones that are not the vehicle’s originals it is possible that we may change their size with respect to the previous ones. Looking at the data sheet we can see what tyre size is approved by the vehicle manufacturer.
If you want to change the vehicle’s tyres, make sure you meet the following requirements:
- Load capacity index (equal to or above)
- Speed index or code (equal to or above)
- Equal outer diameter (currently up to +/- 3% difference)
- That the mounting rim profile corresponds to the tyre
- That there is no risk of interference with other vehicle parts
A series of codes and abbreviations should be visible on the side of every tyre, whose function is to supply us with information on the tyre:
What measurements are equivalent?
Enter the tyre measurements to find equivalents included in the approval:
NOTE: Various tables and documents have been used to determine the outer diameter where the most important data is shown, for example outer diameter of the design, according to theoretical diameter, ETRTO standards, CE, etc. There may be some equivalent tyre that is not shown. In this case please ask us.